13 Mallon Street, Rangeville QLD 4350
Sold for $382,000
Sought After Family Location House - Property ID: 888428
Only 14 homes in this quiet, sought after Rangeville Street. This property is within walking distance to parkland, High Street Plaza shopping precinct and quality schooling.
Main attributes include;
* 3 good sized built-in bedrooms with no sharing walls.
* Master bedroom includes glass sliding doors to deck and large ensuite with spa.
* Front living room boasts beautiful polished timber floor and room for a study or office
* Functional kitchen includes dishwasher and electric appliances
* Spacious second living opens out on to rear deck and features exposed trusses, hardwood timber ceiling and slate flooring.
* Well maintained bathroom with shower over bath, large vanity and sky light to bring the brightness inside.
* Inviting rear deck that overlooks a manicured garden and mature fruited avocado tree.
* Also includes a garden shed and single vehicle storage.
* Situated on a 769m2 allotment.
* Council rates – $1339.42 water access charge $265.50 net per half year.
Don’t delay, call Teale Ring 0422700980 at Professionals Insight Realty today.
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly