13 Danica Court, Kearneys Spring QLD 4350
Sold for $400,000
Tasteful Renovation in Quiet Cul-de-Sac House - Property ID: 900481
This house you will be very happy to call home as it's ideal for a family. Freshly painted with new floor coverings, updated kitchen and bathrooms, this very neat, renovated brick property has all the desirable extras including a high opening carport suitable for a caravan or boat and a drive through garage to the the rear workshed.
Impressive list of features include;
* 4 built in bedrooms
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* 2 living areas - carpeted lounge plus family room overlooked by the kitchen
* Stylish kitchen boasting stunning blue pearl granite bench tops, gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher and big walk in pantry
* Modern floating timber floors to family room and separate dining area
* Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
* Perfect northern aspect covered entertainment area
* Double remote garage plus carport provides 4 cars undercover
* Drive thru to 6m x 6m powered workshed with big workbench or use for a 5th car with a lean too on the side for storage
* Landscaped fully fenced 657m2 allotment in cul-de-sac
* Great location in Kearney's Spring with easy access to all Southside shops, medical, parklands and walkways.
* Council rates $1235 per annum plus water access charge
Don't delay, phone me Darren Bliesner at Professionals Insight Realty to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 657 m2
- Drive through garage