124a Holberton Street, Newtown QLD 4350
4 bedrooms on 2 Lots With Big Shed Opposite Newtown Park House - Property ID: 963353
For sale now or by Auction on-site Saturday 18th November 2017 at 12pm.
This solid 4 bedroom timber house is a good size with plenty of living space and bedrooms. The allotment is 900m2 on 2 lots and is in a good handy location near shops and across the street from Newtown Park. Many houses in the nearby area have been tastefully renovated. Main features include;
* 4 spacious built in bedrooms
* Air-conditioned lounge near entry
* Functional kitchen includes gas stove and pantry
* 2nd living area plus dining space adjacent the kitchen
* Cypress pine timber flooring throughout
* Bathroom with shower over bath
* Loads of storage throughout
* Covered eastern facing deck overlooking huge rear yard
* 6m x 6m garage/workshed with power and lighting
* Extras include security screen to all windows and doors, pebble crete driveway from street to shed, 3000 litre rainwater tank, Rinnai instant gas hot water system.
* Big 900m2 allotment on 2 lots opposite Newtown park with Clifford Gardens shopping a short drive away.
* Council rates $1146.65 per half year
* Price search parameters are preset by the portals in a price range and are not a reflection of the asking price
The owners are open to offers prior to auction. Don't delay phone me Darren Bliesner at Professionals Insight Realty to arrange an inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 910 m2
- European Laundry
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank