19 Edith Street, Newtown QLD 4350
Offers over $339,000
Character, Charm & Location House - Property ID: 974673
Presenting a unique property that has been completely renovated to a perfect standard. This property has many charming characters such as ornate plaster ceilings throughout, freshly painted picket fence and beautiful polished timber floors just to name a few.
* Spacious lounge room with polished timber floors, wood burning fireplace and private block out blinds
* Well appointed kitchen for the home chef offering a huge gas 5 burner 90cm stove, Stainless steel duel sink, Euromaid dishwasher, custom built cabinetry and plenty of space for dining table and fridge.
* Massive main bedroom with third room attached as nursery or office
* Second bedroom includes built in cupboards and access to deck
* Renovated bathroom with separated bath and shower
* Rear deck over looking the freshly laid turf includes sink and cemented barbecue area.
* Single lock up garage with more than 5 off street parking areas.
* Beautiful polished timber floors through out
* Neutral colours through out in preparation for you to make this your home.
* Walk to shopping centre, parks and conveniences
* Rates per half year: $1026.19
* Land size: 445m2
Don't delay, phone me Teale Ring at Professionals Insight Realty on 0422 700 980 to arrange an inspection
- Land Size Approx. - 445 m2
- Built In Robes
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced